My Music Video!

My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website!

Monday, December 3, 2018

Blog Post 1: Existing Take-Away Food Delivery Services/Industry

I researched already existing takeaway food delivery services and industries in order to be able to see the conventions that they shared and the USPs that they created in order to attract a wide audience. I researched this by looking at the three most popular food delivery services and looked at their similarities and differences in order to find any missing gaps in the market that YourFood could fill.

The 3 Main Delivery Services I Researched

UberEats 1

UberEats 2

JustEat

Deliveroo 1

Deliveroo 2

Common Designs and Features of All

Summary 
Deliveroo Website That I Referred To

JustEat Website That I Referred To

UberEats Website That I Referred To


My research allowed me to come up with an idea for my brand value and the type of USP that I wanted to have in order to attract the TA given in the brief (16-25 male and female). I was particularly inspired UberEats' tracking feature as I found that it was the USP that set it apart from other delivery services and was what made it popular in younger people such as teenagers and young adults who can be busy and/or impatient. I found it particularly useful to look at the delivery service's website and app including their contact us and about us tabs, however, if I couldn't find the information that I had wanted, I resorted to referring to their Wikipedia site.

No comments:

Post a Comment