My Music Video!

My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website!

Monday, December 3, 2018

Blog Post 15: My Shoot-Board

I created an initial shoot board in order to make sure that I would be able to film all of my shots in an order that would be most time efficient. I first ordered all of my shots that I had created on my storyboard into groups based on the location that they were filmed in. Then from that I ordered them so that the outside shots would be filmed first as we had a limited amount of sunlight to film in. From there, I added in the dialogue lines, cast and props needed, and the time dedicated to film them beside the shots in a table which became my shoot board. I then redid this process for my second shoot with all the new shots that I wanted to create and refilm.
1st Shoot Board Page 1

1st Shoot Board Page 2

1st Shoot Board Page 3

1st Shoot Board Page 4
1st Shoot Board Page 5
2nd Shoot Board for Reshoot Page 1
2nd Shoot Board for Reshoot Page 2

I found that a shoot board was essential throughout my filming weekend as there was so much going on with organizing props and actors. Therefore, the shoot board helped to ground me and acted as a base for me to refer back to whenever I was confused. Finally, the two columns that I added at the end, titled 'no. of takes' and 'best take', really helped me to save a lot of time during editing as it meant that I could find my favorite shot quickly.



No comments:

Post a Comment