My Music Video!

My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website!

Monday, December 3, 2018

Blog Post 10: My Advert Storyboards

I created storyboards in order to help further visualise what my adverts would look like. I did this by retyping out the timelines with the specific framing that I wanted the shot to have and then drawing out the separate shots on sticky notes which I gathered onto an A3 piece of paper. I deiced t kept the dialogue and visually drawn shots separate so that it wouldn't be too messy and therefore easier to read.
Written Storyboard for Advert 1
Visual Storyboard for Advert 1
Written Storyboard for Advert 2

Visual Storyboard for Advert 2
This was extremely helpful to me as the storyboards were a lot more specific than the timelines. Therefore, my classmates and friends could give very specific criticisms such as on how certain lines of dialogue, that I had planned on including in the advert, were phrased. I was also given several suggestions on how I could use certain props, such as have the narrator hid behind a houseplant at the star of Advert 1, better. Finally, my teacher helped me decide what sort of framing was most effective for each shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment