My Music Video!

My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website!

Monday, December 3, 2018

Blog Post 9: My Advert Timelines

I create timelines for my advert so that I could start visualising the shots that I would include and have an idea of the pace that I would need to create in order to fit the entire story into 30 seconds. I create them digitally so that they would be easier to edit and wrote down the action that would occur in one column and the dialogue one next to it. Through reading the dialogue aloud, I would have a rough idea of how long the shot would take.

Timeline for Advert 1

Timeline for Advert 2

This planning was extremely beneficial as it meant that I had to cut down on a lot of unnecessary detail which would have slowed down the pace of the advert. Therefore, the timelines were essential in creating a good pace in my adverts. The timelines also helped clarify what my adverts would look like and therefore allowed more specific criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment