My Music Video!

My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website!

Monday, December 3, 2018

Blog Post 13: My Time-Plan Crew And Cast List

I created a time-plan in order to have a set time frame in which I could tell my actors to arrive at. This, in turn, made me a lot more organised and prepared than I would have been. The cast list was also essential as it meant that I knew that everybody who I had down would be free on the day and therefore I wouldn't have to worry about uncertainty.

Timeplan and Cast List for the 1st Weekend

Timeplan and Cast List for the 2nd Weekend


The lists helped to create a timeframe that I had to work on at the weekends which, as a result, made me more organised and time effective when I was filming. It also helped to reassure my actors and get them into the right mindset as I could explain to them what was happening and when so they didn't have any ambiguity which would've worried their parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment