My Music Video!

My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website!

Monday, December 3, 2018

Blog Post 16: My Rough Cut

I first created a rough cut by piecing together my best shots that I had filmed in order and adding some music that I intended on using. I did this in order to be able to see a rough version of what my advert would look like in the end and see if all the elements would work together well and also be able to receive new ideas on fixing plot holes and criticisms of adverts such as shot framing or dialogue from others.



I found this extremely useful as it highlighted everything that I was missing early on which saved me a lot of time. It meant that I was able to focus on redrafting sections of my storyboard in order to fix certain plotholes - such as the narrator being kicked out of the house even though he had been outside in the rest on the advert in my 2nd advert - with ideas inspired by the criticism I recieved as well as plan a new shoot board that included these new shots and old shots that needed to be refilmed which saved me a lot on time during the reshoot and meant that I was more organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment