My Music Video!

My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website!

Monday, December 3, 2018

Blog Post 11: My Practice Shoot/Edit

Before filming my actual adverts, I filmed a practice shoot which I edited on my phone. I did this in order to see if my storyboard worked in real life and if all the shots were achievable. I filmed all the shots on my phone as it was the most accessible device I had on hand and then later placed all of the shots together in order and roughly edited them on an app called FilmMaker Pro.


This was extremely beneficial to me as it gave me a rough idea of how long I would actually need in order to film my adverts, which was about 3-4 hours, which helped me in creating my time plan and ensure that I would have sunlight in my shots. It also helped to reaffirm that all of my shots were actually possible whilst also pointing out any continuity errors present that I would have to fix in the actual shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment