My Music Video!

My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website!

Monday, December 3, 2018

Blog Post 19: My Finished Adverts

Personally, I'm really happy with how my adverts have turned out as I feel like they successfully convey the fun and friendly brand image that I tried to create for YourFood as well as the quick delivery that they provide. I hope that are memorable adverts through the comedy and mockumentary film style and are therefore convincing enough to attract the TA to YourFood.


Overall, it was quite tough in making these adverts due to the tight time frame that we were given, however, I'm really proud of how much I was able to achieve and I found that it was an incredibly fun experience which has allowed me to learn a lot in editing and filming and grow as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment