My Music Video!

My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website!

Monday, December 3, 2018

Blog Post 18: My Target Audience Feedback

I showed the 6 people that I had surveyed earlier (Bobbi (17), Simon (17), Minh (19),  Roland (20), Chi (23), and Scott (24)) and my mum my finished advert in order to see what they thought of it and any feedback and improvements that they could give me. I asked them several questions and then later gathered together all of their answers to come up with a summary of what they said.

Questions Asked

Summary of Overall Answers


I would not have been able to see the flaws in my adverts without these criticisms mainly due to the fact that I had been so used to my adverts after working on them so intensely so it was extremely useful to get a verdict from fresh eyes in order for me to be able to improve in future projects. In hindsight, I would have done several things differently such as imposed the YourFood logo more explicitly and explicitly advertise the product in order to prevent confusion on what the adverts are advertising. I would have also filmed some of the shots in better lighting in order to make colour grading easier to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment