My Music Video!

My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website!

Monday, December 3, 2018

Blog Post 3: The ASA BCAP Code

I researched the ASA and BCAP in order to see the rules and regulations that my adverts would have to follow in order for them to be seen as appropriate to air and to prevent my advert from being taken down and therefore become a waste of money.

BCAP
ASA
Key Regulations I Found Important


Through researching the different types of adverts that have and haven’t followed these regulations, I was able to see a range of particularly interesting adverts which are extremely innovative such as the Cadbury Gorilla ad which introduced genre hybridity. I also found that in the BCAP, articles 4 and 10 were particularly useful in helping me see what was an appropriate idea for my adverts and they also pointed out issues that I may have overlooked such as giving the delivery person a helmet. I've embedded above the Cadbury Gorilla Ad that was named advert of the year by Time Magazine and McDonalds' Dead Dad Advert which was bad for being insensitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment