My Music Video!

My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website!

Monday, December 3, 2018

Blog Post 7: Research Into Existing TV Commercials In Other Forms (eg. Online, Print, Billboard)

I also researched existing TV commercials, specifically ones in print and billboard format. I felt that this was important to do in order to be able to see all aspects of a marketing campaign and therefore understand marketing better as a whole. I did this by looking at posters and billboards that I had remembered or had seen, on the motorway and on the tube, or ones that I had found online which I then analysed. Here are two of the ones I looked at.

Warburtons' Royal Wedding Poster
Analysis of Warburtons Poster
American KFC Poster
Analysis of KFC Poster
I found that looking at posters was really beneficial to me as it highlighted two things to me that were essential: a colour scheme and a slogan that was short but sharp. All the posters that I looked at were also very simple with a clear message. This helped to give me several ideas on how I could make the storyline of my adverts simple and not overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment