My Music Video!

My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website!

Monday, December 3, 2018

Blog Post 17: My Adverts Review

My advert review was a more polished version of my rough cut. This meant that it included the shots that I had been missing previously, fixed continuity mistakes and plot holes, tighter cuts, better voice overs and was better sound mixed with the dialogue, voice over, music and diagetic sounds not overpowering one another. I create this in order to show my peers and teachers to get more specific criticism that would make my advert look more realistic and refined.



I found the critism I got back from it extremely useful as people picked up on some small colour correcting issues that I wouldn't have been able to see myself such as the last few shots in both of my adverts being slightly too red and not matching the rest of my adverts. Some text issues were also pointed out such as the word 'online' looking weird due to the large gaps beside the 'l' and the 'i'. All of these were issues that I would not have been able to see myself, especially due to the fact my eyes were used to seeing these adverts over and over again so new eyes watching the adverts were extremely appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment