My Music Video!

My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website!

Monday, December 3, 2018

Blog Post 5: Research Into Existing TV Commercials For Take-Away Food Delivery Services

I looked into already existing TV commercials for takeaway food delivery services as I wanted to find conventions that these adverts all shared and the expectations that they had created for audiences to have of adverts. Through finding out what the conventions were, I would have a structure that I could build my advert on. I was also able to see how different audiences chose to represent and present their brand values which helped to inspire ideas on how I could present YourFood as being regional and youthful. Here are two adverts that I looked at.

My Playlist
Deliveroo Advert Analysis
hungryhouse Advert Analysis

I found this very useful as it helped me come up with several ideas for my adverts and I managed to find serveral aspects that were common among these adverts that I also wanted to try and include in my adverts such as the use of comedy, genre hybridity and intertextulity. Additionally, it also allowed me to see the stlye that food delievery services usually followed and therefore what the audience would be expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment