My Music Video!

My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website!

Monday, December 3, 2018

Blog Post 4: The Target Audience (Males And Females Aged 16-25)

The target audience was important to research in order to ensure that the advert would appeal to them and therefore have a chance to successfully persuade the audience into ordering from YourFood. I looked at their lifestyles and what they look for in order to ensure the advert would gratify their needs and to see what I could include in my adverts that would interest them. I surveyed 6 people in total, 3 females (Bobbi (17), Minh (19) and Chi (23)) and 3 males (Simon (17), Roland (20) and Scott (24)).


Questions I asked
Summary of answers I recieved

UK Tribes Summary Pt. 1

UK Tribes Summary Pt. 2

Tribe Icons as seen on 'www.uktribes.com'


I found it particularly useful to look at their daily lives and their interests and dislikes. Through doing so I was able to understand the TA audience better and therefore adapt my advert to suit them more (eg chose what to intertextualise in my adverts later on) particularly through the use of surveys filled out by them which I created a summary of. I also found that it was useful to look at the UK tribes, created by Channel 4 which categorises their audience into small groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment