My Music Video!

My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website!

Monday, December 3, 2018

Blog Post 6: Research Into Existing TV Commercials (Other Genres)

I researched into other genres of existing TV commercials so that I could find conventions I think are present and consistent throughout TV adverts. I did this by creating a Youtube playlist and saving any adverts I thought would become useful to my research. Here are two adverts that I researched.

My playlist
M&S Advert Analysis

Aldi Christmas Advert Analysis


This research was also helpful as it showed me the conventions that I should follow so that I could create an effective advert that is suitable for TV. For example, I found out that I should use an ending title card showing the logo as nearly all adverts do this to provide anchorage to the advert and provide clarity on what is being advertised.

No comments:

Post a Comment