My Music Video!

My Website

My Website
Please click here to view my website!

Monday, December 3, 2018

Blog Post 14: My Kit List

A kit list is very important when borrowing and sharing kit from somebody or from an institution as it tells you exactly what you're borrowing and therefore exactly what you have to return later on. Without a kit list, it'd be extremely easy to forgot smaller parts of equipment such as a spare battery or the shoe of a tripod which would cost a lot of money to replace and create a large inconvenience to everybody. I did not have a partner so I only referenced the kit list to make sure I was returning everything, however, a kit list is also essential to make sure you handover the correct amount to your partner so that they may also be able to use the equipment effectively.

The Equipment Release Form

Equipment Contract for Home Release

Kit Checklist

The kit release process made sure that my parents and myself were aware of the responsibility that I was bestowed with the kit. Through this process, I saw how essential it was to take care of the equipment and use it seriously which I find would be very beneficial later on in life in the instance that I was to borrow equipment from a different institution.

No comments:

Post a Comment